Xcel-Edge XE190-220 (natural color)
Xcel-Edge XE195-220c (clear)
Xcel-Edge XE125-160 (translucent)
Stronger | Stickier | Stretchier
For use with straight-line and contour edgebanders
SNX has developed a high-performance EVA Hotmelt glue with a "rubber-type" substance for straight-line and contour banders.
What are the advantages of Xcel-Edge XE190-220 and XE195-220c?
- Can run up to 220 degrees Celsius
- Glue applied to banding - you'll gain flexibility in your banding
- Glue applied to board - hotter boards, better adhesion
- Has a longer "open-time"
- Increases penetration and ability to bond to substrates.
- Has a "rubber-type" substance added
- Maintains adhesion as boards expand and contract
- Comes in a resealable 5-gallon bucket
- NO BAGS…!!!
- NO CONTAMINATION...!!!
- NO MESS...!!!
Now available - Xcel-Edge XE125-160 low-temp EVA Hotmelt glue.
- Our low-temp glue (125°-160° Celsius) has the
same characteristics as our other glue and is
ideal for applying thin tape with a straight-line
or contour bander.
What does this mean? LESS DELAMINATION
Available in a 5-gallon pail, 44lb bag, or 2lb sample.